The most important feature: Proxmox VE Firewall for the cluster, the host and also for container and virtual machines. Of course, fully integrated into the GUI.
- Proxmox VE Firewall
- Html5 Console (noVNC) for Shell, Containers and Virtual Machines
- Two-factor authentication
- QEMU 2.1
- New 3.10 Kernel (based on RHEL7, for now without OpenVZ support)
- Latest stable 2.6.32 kernel
- Countless updates, including corosync and fence-agents
A big Thank-you to our active community for all feedback, testing, bug reporting and patch submissions. For complete release notes see the change logs of each package.